2015年11月7日星期六

易用常用介系词

一、時間介系詞
* last/ this/ next/ every + 時間,前面不加介系詞
Ex:this week、next mouth
*    小時間 + 大時間
Ex:We often go to school at seven in the morning.
                     小時間 + 大時間

介系詞
用法
範例
at
明確的時間
較短的時間
年齡
at 9:00、at lunch time
at noon、at night
at the age of ten
in
長時間
月、季節、年
*在…(時間)後、用於未來式
in the morning
in January、in winter、in 2007
in five days (五天後)
on
日期
特定的一天
on July 10
on Sunday、on Christmas
on Monday morning
= on the morning of Monday
* in time 及時 on time 準時
during
在…期間
during the week
before
在…之前
I eat breakfast before going to school.
after
在…之後
I go to school after eat breakfast.
by
用於”期限”
I have to finish the work by five o’clock.
through
自始至終
through the whole year
between
兩個時間之間
between Saturday and Sunday
from…to…
從…到…
from seven to eight o’clock
from 2006-2007
about/around
大約
about six o’clock
until (till)
直到…
I didn’t go to bed until 11:00



二、地方介系詞

介系詞
用法
範例
at
在…地方
(小地方)
at home、at school
* at table 用餐
in
在…裡面
城市、國家
in the box
in Taipei、in China
*    慣用:in class上課中、in bed 在床上睡覺、
in the tree 在樹上
on
在…上面

on the desk
on the street、on the way、on the phone
in front of
在…前面
in front of the garden
in back of
(behind)
在…後面
in back of the house
between
在…之間
The post office is between the bank and the store.
beside
(next to)
在…旁邊
The flower shop is beside 7-11.
near
在…附近
There is a cat near the house.
into
(反義:out of)

run into the office
along
沿著
walk along the street
inside
outside
在…裡面
在…外面
inside the room
outside the room
up
向上
climb up the tree
down
向下
go down the stairs
through
穿過、穿透
the light goes through the window
to
到、去
go to school
above
在…之上
(不接觸表面)
The plane is above the cloud.
under
在…之下
(不接觸表面)
under the chair
* under eighteen未滿18歲
below
在…之下
Her skirt is below her knees.
from
來自於
She comes from Japan.

三、其他

介系詞
用法
範例
with
依句意解釋
1、He always brings money with him.
2、Look at the boy with a dog.
3、I often go shopping with him.
4、Cindy helps Mon with housework.
5、Languages grow and change with time.
6、He sat with his eyes closed.
without
with的反義字
People can’t live without air.
by
藉由
搭乘
You can get good grades by studying hard.
I go to work by bus.
in
穿
語言
The woman in red dress is my mother.
They speak in English.
for
為了、因為
I do it for you. (Because of you, I do it.)

*    home前面不加介系詞:go home、get home、arrive home
                      * (at) home
*    here、there前面不加介系詞:stay here、get there、come here、go there
*    arrive in + 大地方 arrive in Taipei
arrive at + 小地方 arrive at the station
*    交通工具:1、不可站立--- in the car、in the taxi
2、        可站立--- on the bus、on the train、on the plane
3、                 on the bike、on the motorcycle、on the horse
4、                 on foot

没有评论:

发表评论